Re: [AMBER] Amber : System must be very inhomogeneous.

From: najmul arfin <syednajmularfin.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 19:16:38 +0530

my simulation does not dies off ,,,it only shows these messages at
nearly 50 ps and then continues..

my result with serial is almost same as that with parallel
 but should i continue with these errors/ messages...what should be
the remedy'''

i tried varying restraint from 10 to 2 kcal. also i checked with
dt= 0.001 and 0.002...but things are not going ..