Re: [AMBER] ions concenration

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 14:07:56 +0200

I guess yes unless your system needs some special settings ...

You may also check GPU benchmark input files - see

http://ambermd.org/gpus/benchmarks.htm

in that page you can find this sentence with direct link to benchmark
files:
("You can download a tar file containing the input files for all these
benchmarks here (96.0 MB).")

     best,

         Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/