[AMBER] ERROR: max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!

From: Gabriel Jara <gabriel.fcq.unc.ar.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:39:51 -0300

HI all,

When i run a NTP simulation using pmemd.cuda (amber12 version with all the
bugfixes applied) I have the follow error:

ERROR: max pairlist cutoff must be less than unit cell max sphere radius!

When I run the same simulation, but at NTV conditions, and it works.

I wonder if the bugfix.11 from Amber11 was applied to Amber12. Could it be
the reason of the problem I had?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Gabriel