Re: [AMBER] Installation problem of AmberTools of AMBER11

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:13:18 -0400

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012, Sanjib Paul wrote:

> Here md5sum of AmberTools12.tar.bz2 is different.
> md5sum AmberTools12.tar.bz2
> 860533f1b9e0289375f3efce9a3bf520 AmberTools12.tar.bz2
>
> So, what can I do?

You need to get to a location/computer where you can establish a reliable
internet connection. You didn't correctly download the file (this time);
in a previous time, the configure process was unable to get a connection to
ambermd.org to download the updates. Without having an internet connection
that works, I'm not sure how you can get our codes onto your computer.

...dac