Re: [AMBER] RESP charge derivation

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:06:10 +0200

Dear Shomesankar Bhunia,

See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/documentation.php
Manuals available for R.E.D. III.x:
  - Using the R.E.D.-III.3 tools
  - Using the R.E.D.-III.4 tools
  - Using the R.E.D.-III.5 tools & history file
  - Using R.E.D.-III.x on Mac OS
  - Using R.E.D.-III.x on Windows OS

Below are examples of .cshrc file for csh/tcsh.
to be updated using: cd && source .cshrc

RESP, Gaussian, GAMESS and Firefly programs are installed in /usr/local

-------- resp + gaussian 09 ----------
# QM scratch
setenv GAUSS_SCRDIR /tmp
setenv g09root /usr/local
source $g09root/g09/bsd/g09.login
# using the standalone RESP version at
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/RED/resp/
set path = ($path /usr/local/resp-2.2)
# using the RESP version from AmberTools
# set path = ($path $AMBERHOME/bin)
--------------------------------------

-------- resp + gamess --------------
# you might update LD_LIBRARY_PATH to find required libraries
# GAMESS_SCRDIR is defined in the /usr/local/gamess/rungms script
set path = ($path /usr/local/resp-2.2 /usr/local/gamess)

-------- resp + firefly/pc-gamess ----
# you might update LD_LIBRARY_PATH to find required libraries
setenv PCGAMESS_SCRDIR /tmp
set path = ($path /usr/local/resp-2.2 /usr/local/firefly
/user/local/openmpi32/bin)

regards, Francois