Re: [AMBER] Dummy atom and PMEMD

From: Ali M. Naserian-Nik <naseriannik.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 23:51:08 +0430

Dear Jason,

Thank you for reply. I have added the non-bonded dummy atoms to the
topology file and do some SMD simulations vi sander without any problems.
Nevertheless, the problem is with pmemd. Does the way you suggested for
adding the dummy atom enable pmemd to support simulations with the dummy
atoms?

Best regards,

AMNN