Re: [AMBER] Dummy atom and PMEMD

From: Ali M. Naserian-Nik <naseriannik.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:59:31 +0430

I have tried to perform SMD simulations with the aid of the dummy atoms
using pmemd but, as you said too, normally pmemd calculations does not
support the dummy atom and the simulation did not proceed with error. I am
searching a way that enables me to use the dummy atom within pmemd
simulations. In this way, the SMD simulations in a defined direction would
be possible by pmemd calculations, which can be ran on GPU too.