Re: [AMBER] Installation problem of AmberTools of AMBER11

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 22:03:45 +0530

Mr. Jason,
              Thank you very much. I followed what you told. I set
environment variable http_proxy. Then give command
$./patch_amber.py --update-tree
Now, 21 bugfixes have been downloaded. Here, something "1 out of 1
hunk failed....." is showing. Ignoring it I wrote in command line as
given in http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber12-and-ambertools-12
,
$./configure gnu
bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

I am giving what I got after command $./patch_amber.py --update-tree.
Please have a look.
and let me know what I am doing wrong.
$./patch_amber.py --update-tree
Determining patches to download for AmberTools12
  Downloading bugfix.1
  Downloading bugfix.2
  Downloading bugfix.3
  Downloading bugfix.4
  Downloading bugfix.5
  Downloading bugfix.6
  Downloading bugfix.7
  Downloading bugfix.8
  Downloading bugfix.9
  Downloading bugfix.10
  Downloading bugfix.11
  Downloading bugfix.12
  Downloading bugfix.13
  Downloading bugfix.14
  Downloading bugfix.15
  Downloading bugfix.16
  Downloading bugfix.17
  Downloading bugfix.18
  Downloading bugfix.19
  Downloading bugfix.20
  Downloading bugfix.21

Applying AmberTools12 patches
Creating file /home/sanjib/amber12/AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/exceptions.py
Creating file /home/sanjib/amber12/AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/gui/_guiactions.py
Creating file /home/sanjib/amber12/AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/amber/mask.py
Creating file /home/sanjib/amber12/AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/amber/readparm.py
Creating file /home/sanjib/amber12/AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/exceptions.py
Error or warning during patching process for
.patches/AmberTools_Unapplied_Patches/bugfix.1:
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|********>Bugfix 1:
|Author: Jason Swails
|
|Date: Apr. 10, 2012
|
|Programs: ParmEd, xParmEd
| (*, ?, and =). This fixes that issue. It also adds a
| deleteDihedral action that can be used to remove
dihedrals so that,

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/ParmedActions.py | 111 +++++++++++++++++++-
| AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/exceptions.py | 3 +
| .../src/parmed/ParmedTools/gui/_guiactions.py | 32 ++++++
| AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/amber/mask.py | 9 ++-
| AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/amber/readparm.py | 33 ++++++
| AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/exceptions.py | 3 +
| 6 files changed, 184 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
|
|diff --git AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/ParmedActions.py
AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/ParmedActions.py
|index 33e1e92..4dd905f 100644
|--- AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/ParmedActions.py
|+++ AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/ParmedActions.py
--------------------------
File to patch:
Skip this patch? [y]
6 out of 6 hunks ignored
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/exceptions.py.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
AmberTools/src/parmed/ParmedTools/gui/_guiactions.py.rej
AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/amber/mask.py.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/amber/readparm.py.rej
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
AmberTools/src/parmed/chemistry/exceptions.py.rej

Sanjib