Re: [AMBER] Can we use autoimage of cpptraj in AMBER 12?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 10:41:25 -0400

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Catein Catherine
<askamber23.hotmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am trying to run autoimage with cpptraj. However, my supercomputer
> system only got the AMBER11 installed.
> Is it a must to use AMBER12 to do the analysis?

Yes (although you can use AmberTools 12 without needing an Amber 12
license). Furthermore, AmberTools must be patched to provide the autoimage
functionality.

You can compile your own AmberTools 12 on your supercomputer system and use
that or file a request for a software install (depending on the
institution, of course).

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida