Re: [AMBER] Decomposing the free energy contributions to the binding free energy

From: Deák Robert <kokumetto.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 21:52:12 +0200

Dear Denis,

Thank you the answer.

Regarding to the first problem: How could I use this patch? Is it for
AMBER12?
In the meantime I got an explanation to my problem in the tutorial (for
AMBER11), namely:
"PB non-polar solvation energies are currently not decomposable"
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/**advanced/tutorial3/py_script/**section6.htm<http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/section6.htm>
I dont fully understand the patch, but this can fix this problem?

For the second problem, the only mdout file I have is attached with the
progress.log too. I have made it with amber12 (and just amber12 is
installed on that machine) but the mdout starts with reference to amber11
The only difference I have made to the tutorial mentioned above is
dec_verbose=3. (With AMBER11 it worked on another machine.)

Robert