Re: [AMBER] parallel constraints SMD

From: e g <eg.ug.pl.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 15:38:03 -0400

Hello Jason,
   thank you for your quick reply and help.
Do you think maybe that constant *force* steered-MD would work for multiple
steering paths? Section 4.8.3 of the amber12 manual (pages 149-150) seems
like this should be the case, if we can set more than one path (manual:
"there must be at least one reaction coordinate in this section") . I
tried the example mdin file add-on on page 149 with only one path as a
test, but amber just did the MD simulation, and didn't create any smd.txt
files....

&cntrl ...etc...
/
ncsu_smd