Re: [AMBER] transition metal system works on pmemd crashes on pmemd.cuda

From: Patrick von Glehn <patrickvonglehn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:28:50 +0100

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your reply.

Do you have reason to believe that the new patch will resolve this
error? Were you able to reproduce the error with an unpatched version
of amber? Also, forgive my ignorance, but what does TOT mean?

What sort of timescale are we talking about here for the new patch
release? Days/weeks/months? I am very keen to get my GPU simulations
going!

All the best,
Patrick