Re: [AMBER] pbsa: how to increase the sampling volume (grid dimensions)?

From: Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 12:24:49 +0200

Let me try to put my question in simpler words:

I use pbsa for calculating the electrostatic potential of proteins. How
can I enlarge the sampling volume (the absolute grid dimensions) for
this type of calculation? I tried `fillratio`, but failed.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jan-Philip