Re: [AMBER] RMS fit

From: Eliac Brown <eliacbrown.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:06:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Daniel
Your answer is really helpful, thanks for that.
So, does it mean it is wrong to calculate the RMSF without prior  RMS fitting step? in other words, are the calculated RMSF data without prior RMS fitting meaningless values?
I think in my case the two RMSF data (with and without RMS fitting) are taken nearly the same curves with a difference in the corresponding values (around 15 A without fitting and around 1 A with fitting).
Any comment would be highly appreciated
Cheers