Re: [AMBER] Problems parameterizing water/ZN active site with MKT++

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 11:39:03 -0300

Hi Ben. No, I did pretty much the same thing described on the MTK++
manual standard procedure. I did the same thing for parameterizing the
same active site, but instead of a water molecule I had an hydroxyl
ion. The procedure with the hydroxyl ion worked like a clock. If you
like, I can send you some of the files. Just tell me if you need
anything.
Fabrício Bracht