Re: [AMBER] Making a complex

From: Saaz Sakrikar <saazssjp.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 16:30:49 +0530

The problem is I was told to dock the ligand with the macromolcule using
autodock and then save the best docked conformation and calculate the RESP
charge for the ligand *alone* using Gaussian. So then putting them back
together becomes a problem...I have since tried using a few different basis
sets for the RESP calculation and though the situation has improved its not
perfect yet.

I'm sorry for the absurdly late reply; actually I had created a new account
for the mailing list and forgotten the password!

Thanks again,
Saaz