[AMBER] how to include derived charges in AMBER

From: Sanjib Paul <sanjib88paul.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 12:22:02 +0530

Dear Amber User,
                            To simulate HCA II by AMBER 9 I have
created a activesite model constituted of three histidines, one water,
and one zinc. I have used literature for bond , angle and torsional
parameters. But, to get charges of all atoms I used quantum mechanical
software TURBOMOLE. I have got charges of all atoms. But, now problem
is , I am not getting any way to include these charges of activesite
atoms in AMBER. So, what can I do? Please help.
Thanking You
Sanjib