Re: [AMBER] Bug in AmberTools12 cpptraj? 'trajout onlyframes' doesn't work

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 17:24:32 +0100

Hi again,

My problem was with writing a .dcd format using AmberTools1.5 cpptraj and
onlyframes; the following input is giving me a AMBER coordinates trajectory
instead:

trajout test1out.dcd dcd onlyframes 1,3-4

However, AmberTools12 does write a dcd file as requested (now it works for
me with onlyframes again...).
So, all is good!

Thanks,
Marc

PS The output from AmberTools1.5 cpptraj in the above test does indicate a
dcd file will be written:
> [trajout test1out.dcd dcd onlyframes 1,3-4 ]
  TrajectoryFile debug level set to 5
CpptrajFile: [test1out.dcd] FMT CHARMMDCD, TYPE UNKNOWN_TYPE, ACC W
        SetBaseFilename: Filename is test1out.dcd
                         Base filename is test1out.dcd
                         Ext= .dcd Len= 4
DEBUG: Setting up WRITE for file test1out.dcd
        [test1out.dcd] is format CHARMMDCD and type STANDARD with access W
TrajectoryIO debug level set to 5
      Saving frames 1 3 4>

OUTPUT TRAJECTORIES:
  [test1out.dcd] is a CHARMM DCD file Little Endian 32 bit, Parm 0: Writing
frames 1 3 4, 93332 atoms, Box 0, seekable 0