Re: [AMBER] Using CHAMBER with implicit solvent CHARMM force field

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 08:54:35 +0100

Hi Anna,

I haven't tried this myself, but the error message probably tells you
exactly what the issue is and how to solve it.
When I look in toph19.inp for example, the MASS lines don't have the
element as the 5th string (whereas for example top_all22_prot.inp does have
this).
Try to simply modify toph19_eef1.inp: add the element of the atom type as
the 5th string on the MASS lines.

Hope this helps,
Marc