Re: [AMBER] Bug in PM6: Halogens (?)

From: Qiantao Wang <qiantao.wang.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 12:31:38 -0500

Hi Dan,

I noticed your QM region includes two far apart (~10 Angstrom) molecules
(chloromethane and acetonitrile). This, from my experience, may cause
problems sometime (I haven't investigated much about this issue; other QM
developers may know more). Is there particular reason for you to do this?
Otherwise, if you include chloromethane only, there should not be any
problem, at least in my test run.

Best,
Qiantao