[AMBER] trajin lastframe keyword problem

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:01:19 +0200

Hello all,

it seems that ptraj in Amber12 ignores (is not able to process) trajin
parameter "lastframe"
at least in my case :))

This warning:

"WARNING in getArgumentInteger(): Scanning integer argument failed"

suggests that ptraj expects some number instead the keyword "lastframe"
although in AmberTools12 manual is e.g. written:

To explicitly select only the last frame, specify the lastframe keyword:

trajin Test1.crd lastframe

So ???

Any comments welcomed !

   Best wishes,

       Marek

Problem definition:

#1 My ptraj input file (prod_REIMAGED.mdcrd is in netcdf format and the
box is octahedric)
trajin prod_REIMAGED.mdcrd lastframe

radial WATER.RDF 0.5 5.0
:WAT :CEN.N1

#2 Relevant part of of the ptraj info output
  Setting box to be an exact truncated octahedron, angle is 109.471221

PTRAJ: Processing input from "STDIN" ...

PTRAJ: trajin prod_REIMAGED.mdcrd lastframe
   Checking coordinates: prod_REIMAGED.mdcrd
NETCDF file:

WARNING in getArgumentInteger(): Scanning integer argument failed

PTRAJ: radial WATER.RDF 0.5 5.0
:WAT :CEN.N1
Mask [:WAT] represents 88143 atoms
Mask [:CEN.N1] represents 1 atoms
[No output trajectory specified (trajout)]
   prod_REIMAGED.mdcrd: 200 frames.

PTRAJ: Successfully read the input file.
        Coordinate processing will occur on 200 frames.
        Summary of I/O and actions follows:

INPUT COORDINATE FILES
   File (prod_REIMAGED.mdcrd) is a NetCDF AMBER trajectory with box info
with 200 sets

NO OUTPUT COORDINATE FILE WAS SPECIFIED

ACTIONS
   1> RADIAL DISTRIBUTION FUNCTION: Output to WATER.RDF
       spacing is 0.500
       maximum is 5.000
       [This implies 10 bins]
       density is 0.033
       RDF will bin all solute-mask to solvent-mask distances
       Solvent atom selection is :382-29762
       Solute atom selection is :1.N1