[AMBER] internal dielectric constant in MMPBSA

From: Qiong Zhang <qiong.zhang.qzh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 21:12:11 -0400

Hi All,
I would like to see the effect of internal dielectric constant in the
binding free energy calculated by MMPBSA.py. However, putting indi=2, I can
only get the polar solvation energy scaled 67.8997/137.9406=0.492. But the
direct electrostatic contribution stays not scaled. I think in order to get
the direct electrostatic energy scaled, dielectric constant needs to be set
for sander. However, I have not found the related variable for MMPBSA.py
input. Although I can manually divide the direct electrostatic energy by
the internal dielectic constant, it would be better if it could be done
directly with the script.

Thanks!
Qiong