Re: [AMBER] Problem with MMPBSA.py.MPI

From: sudipta <sudipta.mml.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:09:00 -0700

Hi Ray,

Including the radiopt=0 and inp=1 in the PB section, the script finishes
without any error. Thank you very much for helpful suggestion. However, the
values obtained from these two methods are markedly different and I can't
able rely on this calculation. Can you please suggest how do I get
converged result from both methods.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks again
Sudipta