Re: [AMBER] KeyError: 'Total' at parsing MMPBSA results

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:17:02 -0400

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM, Miguel Ortiz Lombardía <
miguel.ortiz-lombardia.afmb.univ-mrs.fr> wrote:

> Good, so I will keep using AmberTools12
>
> And thank you for the fix, it worked perfectly. I'm a bit embarrassed
> for it was quite an obvious one.
>
> Thank you very much !

Fixes are usually obvious in retrospect. This is actually a fairly rare
code path that is not directly tested in any of our test suites (which is
why it wasn't caught before) -- there is too much flexibility to possibly
test every combination (or the tests would run for hours). I will turn
this into a bug fix.

Thanks for the report!

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida