Re: [AMBER] KeyError: 'Total' at parsing MMPBSA results

From: Miguel Ortiz Lombardía <miguel.ortiz-lombardia.afmb.univ-mrs.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:56:25 +0200

Le 23/07/12 13:41, Jason Swails a écrit :
> Hmm... A combo that seems not to have been tried before. Can you add
> "debug_printlevel=2" to the &general section and re-run using
> "-rewrite-output"?
>
> That should tell me where the error is occurring so it can be fixed.
> (Note, since all of the output files are intact, you will not have to
> re-run any of the calculations, you can continue to use -rewrite-output).
>
> Thanks!
> Jason

Thank you, Jason.

Sorry, I (wrongly?) thought from some messages in the list that using
AmberTools 12 was a good thing to do if one had Amber 11.

This is what I get with debug_printlevel=2:

(A)> MMPBSA.py.MPI -rewrite-output
Reading command-line arguments and input files...
  File "/a/progs/simu/amber/amber12/bin/MMPBSA.py.MPI", line 650, in
<module>
    [numframes, numframes_nmode], mut_str)
  File "/a/progs/simu/amber/amber12/bin/MMPBSA_mods/output_file.py",
line 438, in write_binding_output
    'DELTA TOTAL', 'Total')
  File "/a/progs/simu/amber/amber12/bin/MMPBSA_mods/amber_outputs.py",
line 1155, in diff
    return (self.data[key1].avg() - self.data[key2].avg(),
KeyError: 'Total'
Error occured on rank 0.
Exiting. All files have been retained.

I hope it helps.