Re: [AMBER] Interaction energy between residue pairs

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 23:58:46 -0300

Thank you Jason for the remarks. Indeed what I am looking for is just
a qualitative representation of the pairwise interactions. As for
Carlos' response, I am using amber 12. I have taken a look again at
the manual and found that the idecomp flag description is within the
MMPBSA section of the ambertools manual. In this case I'll need to
strip out the solvent and ion molecules from my simulation, right? In
this case, I do not have any actual ligands to specify, but rather a
list of protein residues that I want to monitor. Would this be valid
input for MMPBSA or is the fact that the ligand is part of the protein
a problem?
Thank you
Fabrício