Re: [AMBER] pi-pi stacking interaction and hydrogen bonding with amber

From: Jiri Sponer <sponer.ncbr.muni.cz>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 16:49:13 +0200 (MEST)

B3LYP reasonable corrected (Jurecka, Grimme....) for DISP should be good,
there are so many DFT-Ds now that I lost the track what is best.
Constraining the geometries close to exp (or explicit solvent MD)
should work.

We presently use TPSS and applying the new D3 London dispersion
correction with Becke-Johnson damping, known as DFT-D3,
but in general many DFT-D should be OK, if the DFT ir reasonable
and the D fitting correct.

jiri