Re: [AMBER] atoms on phosphonic acid groups collapse during minimization

From: Maria Minakova <mariabiophysics.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:30:03 -0400

Oh I see. I will think about other options, though concern is that this particular atom type is designed for OH hydrogen, while others might have different bond, angles and etc. parameter values.
Would you suggest to modify the definition of ho to give it nonzero wdv radious via frcmod?

With best regards, Maria.