Re: [AMBER] NaN with GTX580 pmemd.cuda simulation with and without iwrap = 1

From: Fabrício Bracht <bracht.iq.ufrj.br>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 16:44:39 -0300

I've recompiled already. Just to make sure, I've erased amber12
directory, re-extracted, applied patches and then recompiled. Still
didn't change the prmtop hydroxyl parameters. The strange thing is
that it changes the parameters for other atoms. I've tried on the zinc
atom and it worked fine.
Maybe it has something to do with the name, or something like this.
Fabrício Bracht