Re: [AMBER] Fwd: AmberTools 12 pbsa: missing newline character in OpenDX output (patched gen_dx_file.F90 attached)

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 11:15:09 -0400

So far most of the output data of pbsa are directed to standard out, i.e.
the output file as in sander, so there has been no need to use a
complex/automatic management of files. But I agree with you it's time to be
more strict in managing i/o when more developers are getting involved in
coding.

Ray

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:20 AM, Jan-Philip Gehrcke <jgehrcke.googlemail.com