Re: [AMBER] [q4md-fft] Re: all_prot_nucleic10.lib file in amber12

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:26:46 -0400

The charges from all_prot_nucleic10.lib come from RESP calculations using
HF 6-31G*, if I recall correctly. Inter-molecular constraints were used to
keep the charge of the sugar ring equal to the corresponding base with the
normal protonation state, so only the charge on the bases changed.

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida