Re: [AMBER] error to run pmemd.MPI on Opteron CPU

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 07:54:59 -0400

On Tue, Jul 03, 2012, Yubo Fan wrote:

> I recently compiled Amber 11 and 12 on our new Opteron server.
> Everything works fine except pmemd.MPI of Amber 11.

"Obvious" workaround: don't use pmemd.MPI from Amber11. I don't think it has
any functionality not present in the Amber12 version.

If you are curious, edit the config.h file and look at the PMEMD_* flags,
especially PMEMD_FOPTFLAGS and PMEMD_COPTFLAGS. See what is different between
Amber11 and Amber12; consider copying the flags from Amber12 to the Amber11
config.h file.

....dac