Re: [AMBER] Amber: mm_pbsa.pl

From: <rajeevy.iitk.ac.in>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 12:40:01 +0530

Dear Ray,
   In latest AmberTool, I have to use mm_pbsa.pl or any other and also the
radius of F is needed or not??
If i use latest AmberTool for my calculations, all the minimization and
equilibration that I did in Amber9, should be done again in latest
version?
Since I am new in this field and not know much, so
If possible please let me know the whether I can use Amber9 for mm_pbsa.pl
calculations and where I should use radius of F.

With Regards
Rajeev Yadav