Re: [AMBER] Fw: set box problem

From: Jio M <jiomm.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 20:29:10 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Prof. Case;

{{ Sorry I did not notice, while replying it was sent personally to your mail id. }}

Thanks, the patch you suggested (indicated with + signs) I have applied and its working fine now as default angles being 90 90 90.

>> Can you say when "earlier" was that things worked?

>> I can't find which older code might have worked here

I was using AmberTools1.2 earlier (installed with bug fixes, 5-6 months
back) and was getting all the angles. But recently these strange things
happened, but I am not able to recall the 'exact' things (pardon me):

1) Recently due to reasons, I removed the AMBER and again installed AT1.2, with all bug fixes last week only and was not able to get the angles

2) This might be funny, but I was not
able to reproduce it again. When I was not getting angles using set UNIT box {. . .}, I checked solvatebox command working fine or not. YES it
was working fine, then in same xleap terminal I again used set UNIT box
command, to my surprise I was getting angles!. It seemed to me as Xleap
is learning the things. Though it never worked again.

thanks,