Re: [AMBER] sander termination upon reaching end temperature

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:48:57 -0400

this isn't the right way to do it, there is no real control over how
long the heating takes. The Langevin thermostat gets things up to
temp0 almost immediately. This may indeed be what you want, I just
meant to say that if you want to "heat" a system (as part of an
equilibration procedure), this isn't the way to do it. Instead, you
should use the weight change section to gradually modify the bath
temperature (temp0) over time. See the tutorials for more details.