Re: [AMBER] sander termination upon reaching end temperature

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 06:42:40 -0400

seems ok- but be aware that this is NOT going to be gradual heating.
you've assigned a thermostate of 300K, which means the T will go to
300K very quickly. if you want to heat 0-300K, you need to slowly
change temp0. tempi just sets initial temperature and the thermostat
kicks in immediately.

can you paste the end of the sander mdout- from the last energy report
to the end?