Re: [AMBER] Re [amber] north/sout energy difference

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 17:25:52 -0500 (CDT)

Do you want to calculate the absolute energy difference of these two
conformations or free energy difference?

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =