[AMBER] all_prot_nucleic10.lib file in amber12

From: Asmita Gupta <asmita4des.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 12:14:29 +0530

Dear Users,

   There is a file called all_prot_nucleic10.lib which is provided in
/amber12/dat/leap/lib folder. The file actually has partial charge values
for protonated nucleic acid bases. My doubt is whether this library could
be used with recent ff12SB force field for a structure which has both
standard and protonated nucleic acid bases. And if we can use it, why do we
need to do a separate Gaussian geometry optimization followed by MEP
calculation for protonated bases.

Thanks,
Asmi