Re: [AMBER] (no subject)

From: DEBOSTUTI GHOSHDASTIDAR <debostutighosh.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 11:39:17 +0530

Hello ...

When the system was crashing, the SHAKE error output in the logfile
indicated problems with atoms which belonged to the anion part of the
solvent molecule. The force field for this solvent was developed by
us. I meant to say this solvent force field has no zero LJ epsilons
since it is an acetate anion.

Also I observed the two atoms (which were mentioned in the logfile for
the SHAKE error) on vmd after setting ntwx=1. The system still crashed
but there was nothing odd in these two atoms...am I missing something
here?

Thanks

Debostuti