Re: [AMBER] R: strange POPC under lipids 11 FF

From: Benjamin Madej <bmadej.ucsd.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:33:08 -0700

Hello all interested in the Lipid 11 force field tutorial,

My focus has been entirely on refining/testing the parameters for the Lipid
force field so my planned tutorial got pushed back to lower priority. The
tutorial has been delayed until I get a chance to update and release it.

Ben Madej
Walker Molecular Dynamics Lab