Re: [AMBER] binding energy of duplex DNA by mm-pbsa

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:51:52 -0500 (CDT)

Small RNA single strand systems (max. 6-7 bases) behave in A-form
conformation but I do not know if DNA single strands have this special
behaviour (in B-form conformation). If they do, you might be able to apply
MMPBSA to small DNA systems. MMPBSA approach might be even possible if you
compare two similar DNA systems to get relative binding free energies.

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =