[AMBER] Pressure Regulaton Under Position Restraint

From: Adam Jion <adamjion.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 10:06:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a system in which a large number of molecules need to be position-restraint under NPT.
However, I noticed after ~ 2ns, cavitation bubbles start to appear, and/or I start to have NaN output.
I checked the mailing list and this seems to be an issue for Amber 11.
Has the issue been resolved in Amber 12?
Alternatively, is there a workaround to this problem? (i.e. I want to equilibriate the box dimensions in NPT whilst having a large number of molecules under position restraint)

Regards,
Adam