[AMBER] Mn2+ parameter

From: Indrajit Deb <biky2004indra.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 17:53:04 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I want to simulate a nucleic acid system, which have crystal structure in
RCSB. The crystal structure contains Mn2+, Mg2+ and crystal water.
I found that there is parameter for Mg2+ in
amber(amber12/dat/leap/lib/ions94.lib). But no parameter for Mn2+. How to
get and load the Mn2+ parameter.

I want to put those crystal waters and ions as they in the PDB file. Can I
allow the waters in the input pdb file. In presence of these waters and
ions the tleap message is as follows:

Starting new chain with MG2
Starting new chain with MG2
Creating new UNIT for residue: MN sequence: 12
Starting new chain with
Created a new atom named: MN within residue: .R<MN 12>
Starting new chain with TP3
Starting new chain with TP3
Starting new chain with TP3
Starting new chain with TP3