Re: [AMBER] How to explain this phenomenon is production MD

From: Acoot Brett <acootbrett.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 01:51:01 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Thomas,

I select 2 specific atoms at each sides of the protein, initially the distance between those 2 specific atoms is between the 2 atoms is about 80 A. After 2000 ps, the distance between those 2 specific atoms changes to about 85 A. After about another 2000 ps, the distance between those 2 specific atoms change backs to about 80 A.

Currently I only have run about 5000 ps. And I am planning to extend to run another 5000 ps.

For my situation I mentioned above, I think the shrink and expand of the protein molecule is much significant than normal protein molecule, do you agree?

I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.

Cheers,

Acoot