[AMBER] warning during nmode calulation - Not all of your snapshots minimized within tolerable limits for nmode

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 16:25:28 +0530 (IST)

Hello All

I am calculating entropy of protein - DNA complex. I have four complex, when I
ran MMPBSA first time then for two complex I got WARNINGS:
     Not all of your snapshots minimized within tolerable limits for nmode
though it is giving delta entropy calculation.

When I ran MMPBSA second time for two above complexes, for one complex I didn't
got any warning but for second complex I got again same warning.

I am not getting whey getting warning again for one complex, will it affect
calculated delta entropy during same run?

Sangita Kachhap
SRF
BIC,IMTECH
CHANDIGARH