[AMBER] Issues with library location on compiling AmberTools12

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:57:59 +0200

Hello:
I need to compile AmberTools12 again on Debian amd64 wheezy, where X11
 libraries are loca6ted dynamically.

On a previous compilation on the same Linux,, some months ago, the
issue was solved on Prof Case suggestion to comment out :"exit 1" at
line 448 in

/amber12/AmberTools/src/configure2

At that time it worked (while Jasons' script did not on this testing
release, containingvery recent stuff).

Now, with a today download of AmberTools12, I am unable to reproduce.
Following the said editing, on "./configure gnu" the current eight
buxfixes are downloaded, than the error message:

"the X11 libraries are not in the usual location"

Thanks for help

francesco pietra