Re: [AMBER] ptraj vector error

From: Marc van der Kamp <marcvanderkamp.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:18:52 +0100

Hi,
I've never used the "vector" command in ptraj, but a brief look at the
manual explains why you get the following error (which is quite a useful
message anyway):

Error: vector: specified vector mode requires a second mask.

I presume you want to fit a plane through your lipids specified in the
first mask. The manual gives the following format for that:

vector name mask corrplane [out filename]

So in your case:

vector POPE :314-679 corrplane out pope.vector

(without corrplane, you'd need a second mask to define a vector)

Hope this helps,
Marc