Re: [AMBER] Atom type for oxygen bound to Phosphate

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 16:14:06 +0200

Dilraj,

I continue my email...

You reported "os-sp3 oxygen in ethers and esters":
You should not pay too much attention to the notion of sp3 or sp2
hybridization in the atom type definition... Indeed, an ester oxygen
with a sp3 hybridization is quite strange (at least from an organic
point of view), but this is normal ;-)

regards, Francois