Re: [AMBER] long range LJ correction; surface tension; trajectory

From: MD <ptf1242.163.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:24:36 +0800 (CST)

The surface tension by adding LJ correction is about 3-4 dyn larger than that of without LJ correction (SPCE is 61.3 without LRC, 65 dyn with LRC). But from your reply, the surface tension should be the same by adding long range LJ correction, because the surface tension was calculated by pressure tensor which in turn was affected by force.

The surface tension was calculated for interface but for bulk.

Did anyone know how to include long range LJ correction to get full LJ force, and get surface tension with full LJ? Because the surface tension is very sensitive with respect to pressure.

Thanks