[AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI

From: Delwar Hossain <hossaind2004.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 20:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Amber users,
When I run MMPBSA.py.MPI script I got error message which is given below. Please note that I used mmpbsa.pl script for the same x.mdcrd output, and the calculation completed without any error message.
I therefore, request you to help me solve the problem.
progress.log
Running MMPBSA.MPI on 32 processors
Reading command-line arguments and input files...
mmpbsa_py_energy found! Using /usr/local/amber12-gcc/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
cpptraj found! Using /usr/local/amber12-gcc/bin/cpptraj
ptraj found! Using /usr/local/amber12-gcc/bin/ptraj
Preparing trajectories for simulation...
50 frames were processed by cpptraj for use in calculation.
Beginning GB calculations with /usr/local/amber12-gcc/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
  calculating complex contribution...
  calculating receptor contribution...
  calculating ligand contribution...
Beginning PB calculations with /usr/local/amber12-gcc/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy
  calculating complex contribution...
CalcError: /usr/local/amber12-gcc/bin/mmpbsa_py_energy failed with prmtop M11-bec.gas.prmtop!
Error occured on rank 1.
Exiting. All files have been retained.
MPI_ABORT was invoked on rank 1 in communicator MPI_COMM_WORLD
with errorcode 1.
NOTE: invoking MPI_ABORT causes Open MPI to kill all MPI processes.
You may or may not see output from other processes, depending on
exactly when Open MPI kills them.